About SpringBoard Data Management:
SpringBoard is Canada’s leading Third-Party reporting solution provider for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry and Point-Of-Sale+ data. Our business is helping clients build data capability in their organization and drive a return on the data they purchase.
The Business Analyst plays a key role in creating automated reporting in all business functions, which drives competitive advantage for SpringBoard and facilitates faster and better management decisions for our clients. By creating Tableau reports based on business requirements with linked content, drilldowns and nested parameters, the Business Analyst helps to develop vendor insights focusing on business measures of performance and providing the “so what” to our clients.
• Proficient in writing SQL scripts and working with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview and/or Microstrategy are critical
• Professional written and communication skills
• Ability to engage and educate various audience levels through strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong business acumen and ability to link department strategic goals to metrics
• Strong creative thinking skills required to determine unique ways to identify and deliver on unmet customer needs
• Ensure timely completion of analysis while maintaining high quality deliverables
• Mentor other team members and application developers on technical solutions
• Able to balance the demands of multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of diplomacy
• Respond to ad-hoc requests (internal & external) for analysis, data and information on a regular basis
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Intelligence
• 3+ years of product and/or category analytics and insight delivery experience
• Develop relationships with different stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain) to understand their analytical needs and create relevant reporting which will enable them in their decision-making processes
• Optimize Tableau dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility and standardization
Interested in applying?
Send your resume to email@example.com and in a few words tell us why you’d be a good fit for our team.