SpringBoard is Canada’s leading Third-Party reporting solution provider for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry and Point-Of-Sale+ data. Our business is helping clients build data capability in their organization and drive a return on the data they purchase.
Our close-knit, efficient team of world-class data-wranglers are dedicated to superior client service.
Here at SpringBoard we’re of the mind there’s nothing a happy, ridiculously skilled crew can’t accomplish, so we take fostering talent and an innovative space for ours very seriously.
Think you’d be a great addition to our team? Apply here by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Junior BI SQL Developer
We are currently looking for a new or recent graduate to join our team! You must be passionate about solving problems, learning, and finding ways to push our team forward.
• University degree or college diploma in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, or related field
• Basic knowledge of database concepts and ability to write and analyze SQL queries
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Good communication skills and ability to work cohesively in a team with diverse skill sets
Preferred Skills & Abilities
• Some knowledge of database design and performance tuning
• Any experience with SSIS best practices and fundamentals
• Basic C# experience
• Some experience with git source control
• Create and modify ETL (SSIS) processes ensuring the software is maintainable, testable, and performant
• Participate in code review and perform extensive testing to ensure high quality software
• Take responsibility for the scheduling, monitoring, and deployment of BI solutions into production
• Debug and performance tune SQL queries and SSIS packages as necessary
• Aid account managers in the development of SQL queries and refinement of existing skills
• Analyze user requirements and design functional specifications for BI development
• Create and maintain standard operating procedures and supporting documentation
• Develop intimate knowledge of various data formats
• Proactively search for new technologies and approaches to improve and grow business
• Other tasks as assigned
Interested in a career at SpringBoard?
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and in a few words tell us why you’d be a good fit for our team.